Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope for entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer by the time of purchase.
(2) 'Consumer' in these terms and conditions means any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor independent vocational activity.
§ 2 Conclusion and storage of a contract
(1) The following terms apply to the contract for purchase via our online shop http://www.piups.net.
(2) In case of concluding the contract is signed with an agreement between the consumer as well as:
Tübinger Straße 43
Registernummer HRB 22449
Registergericht Amtsgericht Stuttgart
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding to a contract on our side but only a non-binding invitation for the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes an obligatory offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) After receiving an order from our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passing the procedures in our online shop.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the number of Pi UPS devices
2) Confirm by clicking the button 'Order'
3) Check the information in your shopping cart
4) Click the button 'Order Now'
5) Confirmation as well as an invoice by Email
The consumer may use the back button of her/his browser to check the inputs before the order and has to alter and correct the information before the mandatory sending of the order. She/he may also close the browser or its tab to cancel the order process completely. We confirm the request of your order directly through an automatically generated Email ('Order Confirmation'). By handling this Email out to you we accept your order.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online store: we send out the order data and our terms and conditions via Email. The terms and conditions can be read up at any time, see http://www.piups.net/agb. Your order details are not accessible anymore for security reasons over the internet after this procedure.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include the legal VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs which have to be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance.
(3) If the consumer has selected to pay in advance, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the signing of the agreement.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of our products will be made available for dispatch instantly.
(2) If a consumer has selected to pay in advance, we do not send out the goods before payment.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve the retention of title until the complete payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Revocation
You may cancel your contract within 14 days without giving any reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or by sending your order back to us - if the wares return to us before the deadline expires. The deadline begins after receiving this instruction in text form, however not before the arrival of the goods at the recipient (in case of reocurring deliveries of similar goods not before receiving the first partial delivery). This is also true while not fulfilling our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Abs. 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312g Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to sending back the revocation or the goods.
The revocation has to be directed to:
Tübinger Straße 43
In case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually complete or partial received benefits (e.g. interests) have to be returned. If you are only able to give us the performance received and benefits (e.g. benefits of use) partially or in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the appropriate value. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only if the use or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond consideration of the characteristics and functioning. 'Testing the properties and functioning' refers to testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and common in a retail store.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the costs of the return if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the returned goods does not exceed 40 Euro or if you are at a higher price for the wares at the time of the revocation or have a contractually agreed part-payment provided. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Wares that can't be returned by parcel will be picked up from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The deadline starts by sending us the cancellation for the goods; for us by receiving them.
End of withdrawal policy
§ 7 Contract provisions regarding the return costs for revocation
f you make use of your right of withdrawal, § 357 Abs. 2 BGB applies with the following agreement under which you have to pay the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the goods to be returned do not exceed 40 Euro, or if you have not yet paid the consideration, or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the order at the time of cancellation. Otherwise the return is free for you.
§ 8 Code of Conduct
We have subjected us to the code of conduct made by the following facilities:
The Euro-Label code of conduct, you can access by clicking on the mounted on our website Euro-label seal or under http://www.euro-label.com.
as well as
Subbelrather Straße 15c
The Trusted Shops Code of Conduct is available on our website by clicking the Trusted Shops seal or at www.trustedshops.de.
§ 9 Contract language
The official language of the contract is English exclusively.
State of Terms: September 2013
Free Conditions created by agb.de